We are asking all who would like to bless a family in need for Thanksgiving to prepare a Thanksgiving Box that would include the following items**. All boxes should be brought to the church by Sunday, November 21, 2021.
- 1 box of Instant Mashed Potatoes
- 2 boxes of Cornbread Dressing Mix
- 2 packets of Gravy Mix
- 1 Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 large can of Yams
- 2 can of Green Beans
- 2 cans of Corn
- 1 can of Cranberry Sauce
- 1 can of Pumpkin (or other pie) filling + 1 Graham Pie Crust, OR other Boxed Dessert (must be shelf stable and able to travel well)
- 1 grocery store card for the price of a Turkey or Ham
- (Optional) Small Holiday Decoration or Ornament
- (Optional) Short Note of Encouragement [without your name or the church’s name]
**Nothing perishable or non-heat resistant
The fun part of this project is that we will deliver these boxes to the families the week of Thanksgiving. Would you be willing to help with deliveries? If so, email email@example.com to let us know!